With Mouseflow, it's easy to seamlessly integrate into customer service tools like Zendesk. You can add the Mouseflow tracking code to your Help Center. Here's how:
- Log into your Help Center as an administrator.
- In the top menu bar, click on "General" and then select "Customize design".
- Click on "Edit theme".
- In the drop-down menu of the Theme editor, select "Footer".
- In the code view, paste your Mouseflow tracking code before the </footer> tag.
- Click on "Preview" to see the effect of your changes, then click "Save".
- When you're ready to deploy, click "Publish changes" at the top of the sidebar.
Tags: zen desk zendesk customer support