Several Mouseflow users run e-commerce websites powered by the Shopify platform. In this article we'll show you how to install the Mouseflow tracking code in six easy steps.
- Log in to your Shopify Administration Dashboard. You can access this by going to store.myshopify.com where “store” is your store’s name.
- Under Store Configuration, click 'Themes'.
- Under 'Published Themes', click 'Template Editor'.
- Under 'Layouts', click theme.liquid to open your template file.
- Scroll to the bottom of the document. Just before the </body> tag and paste the Mouseflow tracking code (including the <script></script> tags). Note: Your tracking code is located in your Mouseflow account under Websites > Edit > Installation.
- Click 'Save'.
You’re all set! Visit your store to ensure tracking is properly enabled. You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.
- You should note that Shopify does not currently allow users to track the checkout flow. So you won't be able to add the tracking code to the checkout and payment pages.
If you have questions or need help, feel free to open a ticket or call us at +1 (855) 668-7335.
Tags: integrate shopify install shopify cms shopify