With Mousefow, it's easy to download/export your heatmaps to an image format.
To get started, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Mouseflow account.
- Navigate to the website you're interested in by choosing it from the drop down menu along the top next the to "Help" tab.
- Click the "Heatmaps" tab on the left hand side and open a heatmap.
- Click the icon in the top far right corner and choose "Full Screen".
- Use a plugin like Nimbus Screenshot (for Chrome) or Snagit to take a scrolling screenshot of the window.
Tags: download heatmap export heatmap