Thanks to the amazing guys at toBrain, installing Mouseflow on your Shopware site is easy!
Here’s how to set it up:
- Download the Mouseflow Plugin from the Shopware Community Store.
- Log in to the administration area for your shop and browse to the Plugin Manager.
- Click the 'Add Plugin Manual' button ('Plugin Manuell Hinzufügen'), browse to the ZIP file (from Step 1), and follow the prompts to upload it to your site.
- You should see the plugin in the 'Community Plugins' section. Click the green (+) button to install it.
- Browse to the configuration page for the plugin. Copy and paste your Mouseflow website ID and type .js after it (ex. your-website-id.js). Add a comma separated list of IPs to exclude from recording (if needed). Note: You can find your website ID by picking the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab > Click the gear icon next to the '</>' icon > Website ID.
- Click Save.
You’re all set! Visit your store to ensure tracking is properly enabled. You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.
If you have questions or need help, feel free to open a ticket or call us at +1 (855) 668-7335.
Tags: integrate shopware install shopware cms shopware