Thanks to the amazing guys at toBrain, installing Mouseflow on your Shopware site is easy!
Here’s how to set it up:
- Download the Mouseflow Plugin from the Shopware Community Store.
- Log in to the administration area for your shop and browse to the Plugin Manager.
- Click the 'Add Plugin Manual' button ('Plugin Manuell Hinzufügen'), browse to the ZIP file (from Step 1), and follow the prompts to upload it to your site.
- You should see the plugin in the 'Community Plugins' section. Click the green (+) button to install it.
- Browse to the configuration page for the plugin. Copy and paste your Mouseflow website ID and type .js after it (ex. your-website-id.js). Add a comma separated list of IPs to exclude from recording (if needed). Note: You can find your website ID by picking the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab > Click the gear icon next to the '</>' icon > Website ID.
- Click Save.
You’re all set! Visit your store to ensure tracking is properly enabled. You should start to see data in your Mouseflow account shortly.
Tags: integrate shopware install shopware cms shopware