With Mouseflow, it's easy to filter the recording list to show sessions that meet specific criteria.
Here's how to find sessions of users who enter the site on a particular page:
- Pick the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab.
- Click the "Recordings" tab on the left hand side.
- Click the Filters icon next to the Search icon.
- Under "Funnels", pick "Entry Page".
- Type the URL path of the page of your choice.
- Click "Apply".
Tags: filter recordings find specific page entry page