With Mouseflow, it's easy to filter the recording list to show sessions that meet specific criteria.
Here's how to find sessions of users who view a particular page:
- Pick the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab.
- Click the "Recordings" tab on the left hand side.
- Click the Filters icon next to the Search icon.
- Under "Funnels", pick "Contains".
- Type the URL path of the page of your choice.
- Click "Apply".
This will show all visitors who browse to the page, at any time, during the scope of their session. You can read more about our filtering and funnel options here or watch our Mouseflow Training Videos.
Tags: filter recordings find specific page single pages view