If your web pages are displayed without any styling or images then there is probably an error with links to your stylesheet files (.css).
Try the following:
- Sign in to your Mouseflow account.
- Pick the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab.
- Click the "Settings" tab on the left hand side.
- In the "Domains" field, try to add ‘www.’ in front of your domain name.
- Hit 'Save'.
If that doesn’t do the job then the issue might be related to the following:
- A <base> tag that is placed in your header after references to CSS files. Try moving the <base> to the beginning of the <head> tag and adjust the CSS references so they work.
- Malformed HTML code on your web pages. Make sure that you have the <head> and </head> tags.
- Your <base>-tag consists of a relative path (such as <base href="/">. You need to change the <base>-tag to the full path (such as <base href="http://www.example.com/">).
- Your CMS automatically changes the name of your stylesheets with each update. Recordings made before such an update will still be looking for the previous version. To get around this, either keep a copy of your old stylesheets on the server, or redirect Mouseflow to a stable version.
Tags: missing styling no formatting no images missing css no css