If you have important recordings that you want save or share with your team, you can download them to your local machine. To download a recording, follow the steps below:
- Pick the website you're interested in from the drop down menu next to the "Help" tab.
- Click the "Recordings" tab on the left hand side.
- Hover over the recording you would like to download.
- You should see three new icons appear on the same line on the right side.
- Click the middle icon.
- Click "Download" and the recording should start to download automatically.
To play the downloaded recording, unzip the file and double-click the "index.html" file. Please note that our recordings work best using Firefox and may have issues with the other internet browsers.
At the moment you can only download recordings one by one. Please note that this feature is only available in the paid plans.
Tags: download recordings