Our recording services are installed on tens of thousands of websites and Mouseflow takes measures to ensure that these websites are working perfectly, even if there are service disruptions or downtime. Here are a few:
- The tracking code is asynchronously loading an external recording script, meaning that any downtime on the recording script has minimal impact on browsing your website.
- We serve our recording scripts from a CDN with over 50 points-of-presence that claims 100% uptime.
- All data sent to our recording platform is sent asynchronously with AJAX and tracking pixels, so any downtime won't be noticed.
- We have data centers in EU and US locations to ensure minimal network latency.
- Our recording platform is highly distributed and works with message queues that ensure high availability and near-zero delays even at high loads.
Tags: mouseflow experiences downtime mouseflow affects my website